niseko 2.0 - tall
This incredibly warm, incredibly durable, and incredibly lightweight snow boot will make you fall in love the second you open up the box. The strong EVA outer shell, in combination with the soft polyester liner, makes the boot difficult to compete with in terms of both comfort and isolation. Design-wise, the boot has been inspired by traditional, northern Japanese road worker/commercial fishing boots. In other words, although worn all year round by some people, this is definitely a boot made for harsh, snowy weather conditions.
*** IMPORTANT *** You might have to step up 1-2 sizes compared to your normal size. Follow the size guide and we hope you’ll get it right. If you don’t know what size to pick, please follow the steps below:
1. Place a blank piece of paper on a flat surface, preferably pressed against a wall.
2. Stand on the paper with your heel touching the wall and place a mark at the tip of your longest toe.
3. Measure the distance between the edge of the paper and the mark you placed.
4. Look at the columns to the left in the size chart and pick the size that corresponds to the length of your feet.
**In case you fall in between two sizes, always pick the larger one.
- Sizes: UNISEX
- Cold resistant (yes, they are incredibly warm)
- 100% Waterproof
- 100% Windproof
- Cleated Rubber Sole
- Reinforced Ankle
- Cushioned Midsole
- Shock-Absorbing Heel
- The boots shall not be placed near a radiator, nor inside a drying cabinet
- Outsole/Shell: 100% EVA
- Upper/Collar: 100% Polyester
- Toe Cap: 100% ABS Composite
- Lining: 100% Polyester